Safety, Health and Environment
Vopak aims to be the most reliable, cost effective and efficient logistics service provider for bulk liquid products globally. To achieve this we must be able to provide efficient, high quality value adding services combined with the highest ethical, safety and environmental standards both locally and globally.
By achieving consistently good safety, health and environmental performance, comparable to that of our customers, Vopak aims to be selected as the logistics service provider of choice to the oil and chemical industries.
- Protection of the environment, the safety and health of Vopak’s employees, customers, suppliers and all those involved is an integral part of our activities.
- We are committed to continuous improvement in our processes to manage safety, health and environmental performance.
- We will contribute to the continuity of our company by the systematic control, prevention and elimination of hazards. We will continuously work towards our goals of zero incidents and no damage to the environment.
- We will strictly adhere to safety, health and environmental governing regulations as a minimum.
- Line Managements’ responsibility is to demonstrate visible commitment, enforcement and provision of appropriate resources to implement Vopak’s SHE policy.
- Safety is everyone’s responsibility and we expect every employee to contribute to the prevention of accidents by reporting, analyzing and controlling Safety, Health and Environmental hazards. This will be supported by efficient and effective training programs and the development of annual SHE improvement plans.